|NEW THINGS for NEW CREATURES!
· NEW LOVE … for communicating with God. Establish a daily devotional habit. Talk with Him through prayer, and let
Him talk with you through His Word. Make this a regular part of you life!
· NEW DESIRE … to be like Christ. You will want to follow carefully in His footsteps, but be patient with yourself.
Take one step at a time.
· NEW EXCITEMENT … to share the gospel. Acts 2:38 salvation must be proclaimed boldly but with the utmost love and
wisdom. Give your testimony, tracts and an invitation to church. Be patient!
· NEW QUESTIONS … from unbelieving friends. Its is real? Will it last? Why don't you do that any more? Are you too
good for us? A confident smile and a kind word is your best response.
· NEW CHALLENGES … from nominal Christians. You may be labeled a fanatic, a heretic, misguided of perhaps even "of
the devil." Remember that Jesus received the greatest opposition from the traditional religionists of His day.
· NEW FELLOWHIP … with apostolic believers. You will be encouraged and refreshed by being with those of "like precious
faith". Determine to become a vital part of a church that believes and preaches what the Bible teaches. Don't miss a service!
· NEW AWARENESS … of family responsibilities. Go out of your way to be what God wants you to be at home. You have
the greatest godly influence on those who know you best. However, resist the temptation to force salvation issues upon them.
· NEW OUTLOOK … concerning right and wrong. The Lord will help you to see that many things you've said and done in
the past just don't seem right any more. Be sensitive to His leading in dealing with old habits.
· NEW POWER … to overcome temptation. You have supernatural power to say no to the enticements of evil. If and when
you do sin, ask the Lord's forgiveness and determine with His help not to continue in it.
· NEW CONFIDENCE … in the promise of God. Place your faith in His steadfast Word as the basis for salvation and not
in your changing feelings. In Christ, you are a child of God, regardless of the doubts that may arise.
· NEW AMBITION … to be used of God. When Jesus becomes Lord, He becomes Lord of all. Dedicate your time, talent and
treasure to Him. Make yourself available; God has a special plan for your life!
"If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." II Corinthians
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING of an exciting new adventure for you. We, your new church family, want you to know that you
have our love and prayers. We care about you!
Tract # 1567221025
This tract was put into HTML format by Bro. Stan Hallett.
This non-copyrighted tract is available in hardcopy tract format
from the Pentecostal Publishing House at www.upci.org/pph/